Still looking for a special treat for your mum for Mother's Day this year? How does a lovely lunch at one of the finest restaurants in Mildura sound, paired with delicious wine? Trentham Estate Restaurant will once again be offering a special Mother's Day menu on Sunday, May 13. You can choose from a set menu of either two or three courses, each of which comes with a glass of wine. You can opt to dine alfresco on the balcony for the best possible views of the river or enjoy the relaxed ambience indoors. You'll enjoy fresh seasonal local produce that will be sure to delight mum!
2 COURSES - $60.00 / 3 COURSES - $75.00 (Including a glass of wine per person)
- Gnocchi tossed with roasted pumpkin, leek and cream, topped with shaved parmesan cheese
- Coconut crumbed Prawns with an Asian salad, sweet chili and lime aioli
- Semi-dried tomatoes, caramelised onion and goats cheese tart, topped with rocket and balsamic glaze
- Confit duck leg resting on parsnip puree with wilted greens, topped with an orange and seeded mustard reduction
- Herb Crusted Lamb Rack served on sweet potato mash with wilted spinach, topped with a red wine jus
- Crispy Skin Barramundi accompanied with garlic green beans, rosemary chats and a lemon burre blanc sauce
- Mango panna cotta with praline, mango and pineapple salsa and garnished with mint
- Chocolate and Kahlua infused mousse served in a brandy snap basket, topped with chocolate ganache
- Marinated Berries served in a waffle basket, topped with strawberry gelati
If you would prefer a lighter and more casual lunch, the outside menu that includes share plates, coffee and cake and children's meals are also available. And if you'd like to make a party of it, BBQs are another option for group bookings of at least 20 guests.
Whatever option you prefer, it's important to book yourself in as early as possible. There is limited seating and the Mother's Day event always sells out, so be sure to reserve your place by phoning (03) 5024 8888 as soon as you can. Spaces are filling up fast, and booking ahead is essential.
Before you dine, be sure to stop by the Cellar Door to give mum a chance to sample the various wines and settle on what she'd like with her lunch. The Cellar Door also has a wide range of gifts available — not just bottles of wine, but also locally made produce and hampers, and don’t forget about our gift vouchers!
Don't miss this wonderful day out and special treat for your special mum — it's the perfect way to show her that you care!